We need your help! Can you host a Back to Bells Workshop this Spring?
Area 2 will supply the clinician! Contact Rise Kagan-Erickson at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 865-274-1206 for more information.
HMA is offering FREE workshops across the country to help you get your handbells out of the closet and re=start your handbell program — or start a brand new program. A handbell program in your church offers numerous benefits for your congregation. Not sure how to get started? Don’t think you have the tools to make your program successful? The our Back to Bells workshops are perfect for you!
- Basic Ringing Techniques (and how to teach them)
- Recruiting Ringers for Your Program
- Basic Handbell Maintenance
- Basic Rehearsal Techniques
- Repertoire Selection
- Ringing with Less Than a Full Choir
- Creative Use of Bells in Worship
Here are the dates and locations we currently have:
Saturday, February 23, 2019
- 9am to 2pm – Lunch Provided
- St. Matthews Evangelical Lutheran Church
- 700 Pleasure Rd., Lancaster, PA 17601
- On street parking
- To register, contact Jeff Clouser at email@example.com and include name, contact info, and how many will attend.
- The registration deadline is Saturday, February 16, 2019 and is limited to 25 people.
Saturday, June 1, 2019
- 9am – 12pm
- Lutheran Church of God’s Love
- 791 Newtown Yardley Rd, Newtown, PA 18940
- To register, contact Sarah Hazel at firstname.lastname@example.org and include name, contact info and how many will attend.
- The registration deadline is Saturday, May 18, 2019 and is limited to 15 people.