It is the purpose of AGEHR Area 2’s Handchime Lending Program to promote the ringing of handchimes in schools, churches and communities throughout our area of Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and Ontario.
About The Loan Program
AGEHR Area 2 has five three-octave sets of Handchimes to loan.
The loan period will be one of the following:
- One school year (September 1-June 1) with return of the handchimes to Area 2 by June 15
- One summer session (July 1-August 15) with return of the handchimes to Area 2 by August 22
- Any public or private school, church, or community group within AGEHR Area 2 is eligible to apply for the Handchime Lending Program.
- Handchimes will be loaned only once to a particular school, church, or community group.
- Preference will be given to a different school district before another school within the same school district is considered.
- Preference will be given to schools, churches or community groups with existing music programs.
- The applicant must be a member of Handbell Musicians of America or agree to become a member if lending application is approved. Membership must be completed before handchimes are delivered.
Deadline For Application
Applications for the summer and the coming school year, opens March 1st of current year, and will remain open until all available sets have been allocated. Applications are processed in the order they are received determined by post mark or email date.
Contact the Area 2 Education Chair about availability at: firstname.lastname@example.org
RETURN COMPLETE APPLICATIONS AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO:
75 Old Red Mill Road
Rensselaer, NY 12144
or email to: mailto:email@example.com
Download the Chime Lending APPLICATION
Download the Chime Lending SUPPORTING DOCUMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Download Chime Lending 2017 Information